HAPPY 2016!

Hello friends, I'm going to join the masses of people saying "I can't believe it's 2016 already!" When I think about 2015, it seems to zip by, yet I can't remember much of what I was doing a short 12 months ago - this either means that I had so much going on that my brain could not keep up or I was just on a lot of drugs, hahaha ... because I don't remember taking any, I am going to go with the first option.  

I know this is a bit late for Thanksgiving and all the thanks that comes with it. I was going to write a a bit about all the things I’m thankful for this year, but then I thought that’s been done by like every blogger in the universe. So I will keep it simple, by saying I am thankful just to be alive and to love and be loved.

Wishing all of you a fabulous 2016! 


Comments